Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Letters to You

Dear You,

Maybe I don't need you as much I did
Maybe I don't want you the way I used to
Maybe my life is better off without you
Maybe the separation is for my own good
Maybe you leaving was the best thing that's happened
Maybe it was necessary to let go
Maybe I can be me without you

But...

What if I really do need you more than I did then
What if I do want you more than I ever did
What if my life became worse off without you
What if the separation was for YOUR good and not mine
What if leaving was a terrible mistake
What if my heart is right and mind is wrong
What if you were the one that made things right

What if you were my fairytale?
Did I just loose you to reality?

I may never see you again but that's ok. The occasional calls from you makes it better. But then again, you calling gives me hope. You telling me you miss me makes me want you even more. I want to let go but I don't want to either. I wish so many things but that's all there is..wishes..

I take one step forward then two steps back. I hate the waltz. Let me know when you're ready to tango or if you've found someone new. Til then, I'll be working on my solo routine and dancing with myself.

Love Always,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment