Background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Letter to My Haunting Past

Why won't you leave me alone...??? Please let go and let me live my life...I know 5 years is a long time and it's not easy to forget seeing as we were both each others first love, but MOVE ON!!!

You keep tormenting me each day with your messages and your attempts to try and mend a friendship just drifts us further apart! I don't want your friendship...I don't NEED your friendship... I just want to live my life as how I am living it right now...

I already have a current ex..I don't need to be in a twisted state where I'm dealing with two exes at the same time...He and I are fine...We are still friends because we still have feelings for each other...But you and I are long gone...There is no more we or us..That boat sailed away 2 years ago and I've no regrets for the decision I made...You think it was hard for you?? It was even harder for me to let go knowing that I spend spent just as much time as you did in a relationship which was doomed for disaster!

What's even twister twisted is that you ARE currently in a relationship and YET you still try rekindle something which is not there anymore...AND you want me to help you with your WEDDING PLANSfor next year?? Have you completely lost your mind??? You wanna get married to your girlfriend BUT you can't talk to HER about it?? Do you think I'm some kind of imbecile???

Leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment