Background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'll get there

Seems to me like I've been slacking off quite a great deal and I've no one to blame but myself. I've got one more shot to do right and I shouldn't waste that opportunity that dribbles my way...

In a blink this whole semester will end and I can't wish enough for it to come sooner. I want to put whatever has happened this semester in the past and move on from there. It's time to get my act together and walk a straight line..well, almost straight (no, there is no sexual connotation to this statement in case you were wondering -.-)

I hope my dreams and aspirations will still be clear and visible til the end because the last thing I need is to loose my reason and purpose for going on this journey. I've lost some and gained some on my journey and I hope that everything will unravel perfectly in the end.

If God can move mountains, He can do anything so I don't have to worry about the future but rather start believing that the future holds so much more than I see right now..Mommy said "God has His way of doing things.So, submit to His way and let God do His work through me"

Even in my most distressed state, I know He is working a miracle in my life and He is just waiting for me to look up so He can show me that miracle. :)

In other words, Have Faith coz that's the only way to survive in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment