Background

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I wave my hand and say "Whatever"

so I went to chrurch today and found out the the old "senior citizens" in our parish have a problem with the solos that have been sung by choir members. These people have zero talent, zero inclination to music and YET have 101 comments about the choir...

I don't get them at all...bunch of old hags who can't stand seeing people actually use their talents to praise God rather than squandering it away at night pubs serenading a bunch of drunken morons who won't remember you existed the next day.

So, I went for breakfast today with "my future in-laws and husband-to-be" and my dear match maker...hahahaha...and we were talking about how we should not bother about all these jealous shmucks who have nothing better to do than pick on people who serve God whole-heartedly...I mean come on...what could they possibly do if we were to continue with the choir singing solos at certain times..?? Throw us out of church?? HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE! Ask us to step down from being part of the choir?? By all means, please do try find other people who have the commitment to take on the repsonsibiily...

So, I'm giving them 'the hand'...not the finger...and I say "Whatever"....the church choir WILL CONTINUE DOING WHAT IT DOES BEST WITH SOLOS AND THE WHOLE CHOIR...

PS: If you happened to be one of those peopl who complained, are you ARE reading this post, next time say it to my face....Don't use other people's names especially that of the priest and don't be a chicken shit...If you do have comments why do you have to ask other people to convey the message??? Only goes to show that ur scared shitless to say it to our faces...

So, save your comments and if you think you can do a better job, DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment