Background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Always the Tradition

So i just got back my internal coursework marks and lets say I wont be passing with flying colors this semester..I guess its always the case with me...Sem 3 is the honeymooner sem...well, I'm just glad this semester is over and all I can do at this point is work my butt off for a B...I can't afford to get any lower than that...

So what have a learnt from this semester?
- I know who my REAL friends are
- I know that my classmates are too competitive for their own good
- I learnt that submitting assignments 'in-the-nick-of-time' can give me a heart attack
- staying up the whole night only gets me sick in the end
- PEOPLE CHANGE..well, this one I've known for a while but it's worth mentioning

So what do I do?
- Stay close to those I care for and vice versa
- Stop competiting with others (A wise owl told me - Stop competing with my friends and start competing myself - you know who you are... ;) )
- Start submitting my assignment on time - or more like START my assignments earlier on
- Sleep well, drink more water
- Don't change (well, don't change the good habits that is..)

Oh and I've learnt very valuable lessons
1. Take the good with the bad but beat the crap outta the ugly..
2. People will always try and bring you down and look bad in front of your lecturers, friends and acquaintances but the point is to not give up and strive to do the best in you abilities..
3. Some may say that your talents are crappy...All you gotta say to them is "Lily Allen" and walk away forgetting whatever they say and just working on being the you can be..

So that's all for now...Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment