Gosh....How can one person make you feel so loved and make you feel like a loser all at the same time..???
I feel like the biggest most ABSOLUTE idiot in the entire world...I guess its just karma bitting me in me arse for what I did to M...But I don't deserve to be treated like that coz I never encouraged M to text me and such...But You...you call me as often as you can and you keep me hanging...
You seem like a stranger to me on FB...You keep in touch with her more than you do me...wait a second...OH MY GOD...I feel Like Kenny from South Park who got sucked into FACEBOOK...What the heck am I thinking...
Ok, I think I've been overdosing on Facebook that I'm reading into things a liiiittlleeee bit tooooooo much......Gosh, what's happenning to me..I need Facebook detox!
Oh btw, telling me "a hot x-girlfriend is like a plus point on the resume" is sooooo NOT a compliment...well...maybe for you but not for me...or is it now...Aaarrghh! I'm so confused! I need help...
No comments:
Post a Comment