So my exams are coming to a closure, the semester is coming to an end and I'm closing off this chapter of my life...I feel so elated...Like I could fly...Goodbye Jan sem 2010....I hope and pray that May sem 2010 will be a MUCH better one. Friday will be my last paper and then its party mode. Penang HERE WE COME!!
On a more subdued note, I think I toally embarrassed myself in front this real cutie..won't go into details seeing as its rather embarrassing...but in any case, I don't I could ever look at him the same again...Hopefully he didn't realize the blunder and I hope that I'm just over-reacting to the whole situation...I hope the next time I see him I won't have anymore blunders readily prepared... X( Twice I've met him and on both occassions I've made a clown of myself...WHY WHY WHY??? Not that I really care...but I do...and don't at the same time...not that I'm in love with him or anything...He's just really nice to see and il est grand, il est beau...il a le sourire le plus beauu...sigh...lols...
Anyways, back to reality...oops there goes gravity...haha..I'm still having the flu and I hope I'm not a walking disease coz I'd hate to think that my friends are falling sick because I've been sharing the love....hehehe...
Anyhoozer, That's all for now...
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment