Ok so maybe this is old news and maybe I have already mentioned this before but what the heck. The whole point of a post is to make memories and this is one memory I will never forget and should pen down.
I am officially a graduate with a 1st class honors! :) I desired it, I prayed for it, I worked at it and I got it! I have been over the moon since I got the confirmation from my HOP and I thank God for having heard my prayer and fulfilling this desire of mine. Now, I wonder if he will be kind enough to answer part 2 of it. Hahaha. In any case, I am thankful for the journey I have been through.
It has been a long journey in obtaining my academic qualifications but it truly has been an amazing journey. Although circumstances did not permit me to graduate sooner, I am grateful because it allowed me to appreciate my time in college and understand the importance of excelling in my studies. And just for the record, when I say circumstance, I do not mean failing subjects or performing poorly in college. It's a long story but for the sake of road mapping my academic pathyway, here it is -
Foundation (UCSI) --> 2+1 Mass Comm Degree (UCSI) --> Work --> Circumstance --> INTI (Work) --> Acceptance Letter from QUT --> Circumstance --> (INTI) BMCMI --> GRADUATE!
So, these past several years have been tremendously trying and such a roller-coaster ride but I am immensely thankful for the experiences, the friendships, the memories, heartbreaks, tears, laughter and all the life lessons I have learnt along this journey.
So, not to divert too far from the original intention of this post; my prayer has been answered for the 1st class honors and now I await to officially receive my scroll in November. The only annoying this about this whole process is the 1 year wait before getting that darn scroll. Just had to put it out there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment