I have
no idea what came over me to blurt out all I did in that short span of time. We
started off with a good conversation but I felt my emotions take over after a
while. It’s like I released a whole tsunami of truth on this innocent person
and although the guilt is eating me up alive at this point, there was a sense
of relief at that point of ‘venting’ to finally be open about it.
I guess
I should have seen this coming. Deep down I think I already knew the day would come
when I finally told the person the truth. In all that emotional rage, I forget
that this person has feelings too and would have had even deeper rooted feelings
but I just kept on going telling this person how I felt. I am glad I stopped
when I did but the aftermath of the conversation was too much that all that ran
in my head was “Dear God, What have I done.”
The conversation definitely took the person by surprise and I feel like I have made things rather awkward between us now. I could have said the things I said in a better way but in that moment I was all about saying it straight rather than masking it around nice words.
Needless
to say, I tossed and turned the night away feeling guilty as can be wondering
if the person’s perception of me has changed because of what I said. Today
morning, I hoped I would feel better but I guess I ruined my own day by remembering
the night.
I should
shoot myself for layaning my jiwangness and then having a conversation with
someone. I just hope this day gets better and that the person will be able to
accept my apology for what I have said.
Words really
can cut like a knife and I just want you to know that what was said was the
truth but I guess sometimes the truth shouldn’t have to be so blunt. I hope
things aren’t awkward between us.

No comments:
Post a Comment