It's amazing how listening to harmonies can make my day feel better. Probably God's way of putting a smile on my face in the morning; Him knowing how much music plays an important role in my life. :)Through the years there have been numerous songs which I wish I could have sung with someone but there never has been the moment or opportunity. Plus, there's never been the person to sing with apart from my sister with whom I sing most duets. Lol. So, here's a list of songs in no particular order (an extended bucket list if you will) which I wish I could sing with the right person or people. :)
1. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Journey South
2. I'm Your Angel - R. Kelly & Celine Dion
3. When You Believe - Celine Dion & Whitney Houston
4. Watch Over You - Alter Brige feat. Christina Scabbia
5. I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
6. Heaven - Bryan Adams
7. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
8. The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
9. You Were Always on my Mind - Elvis Presley
10. All The Way - Frank Sinatra
11. Fix You - Coldplay
12. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
13. Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
14. Afterglow - INXS
15. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight - Charlie Simpson's version
So there's more where that came from but it would be nice to have someone to sing these songs with. Am sure am missing out on some pretty good songs but this is what I could think of at the top of my head.
So until I find someone to sing these songs with, I'll be happy singing along and making up the harmonies! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment