With all the hoo-haa that has been going on this past few days, I have finally decided to put a smile on my face, brush away the feelings from yesterday and embrace whatever comes my way. The leap of faith didn't really turn out the way I thought it might but then again, this may not be the time just yet to leap into the unknown. Needless to say, I'm not leaping unless I am certain that there's someone on the other end who will catch me and not let me fall.
So, today is all about embracing - Embracing the reality of things regardless of how difficult it may be and deciding to move on from that point rather than just waiting for something to happen.
I've been so concerned that my life would be a series of what-ifs but I believe if I happened to miss out on something, it will either come back at a later point in life or maybe it was just never meant for me to experience. Either way, I know God will provide me what I need in due time and allow these experiences to teach me life lessons which hopefully I can pass on to someone else.
So embrace away! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment