Background

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shrek the Musical

What a blast! I had the best time with my sister, bro-in-law and friend during Shrek, The Musical. From start to finish, the four of us could not contain ourselves. It brought back moments of the original animation especially since most of the dialogue was taken from the movie itself. We got every punch line and every 'suggestive' note. Haha. 



The best moment was hearing the guy who played Lord Farquaad say 'KUDA KAYU! KUDA KEEPAANG!" as he 'rolled' out from the side stage on his trustee steed. Very animated, a good laugh and the songs were pretty cool. Oh and the drummer was uh-mazing. Didn't get to see the orchestra play but the drummer was fantastic in his short solo at the end of the musical. (I'm hoping it's a guy and not a girl drummer or else my whole perception of a cool drummer guy would just fly out the window! lol)


Anyway, it was a fantastic time with loved ones but by the end we were so tired out. It had been such a long day and I totally crashed in the car. I kept snoozing the alarm this morning because my body just refused to get out of bed but I managed to drag myself out after all. It was worth it after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment