Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Mad Week and A New Beginning

The week has been such a long one. From good news to bad news to mind boggling news. I can probably say its been the worst. From low performance at work to having to make drastic decisions and making a stand for my beliefs. Yet, in all this madness, at the end of the day I feel a sense of calmness. I guess it's just God working his wonders in my time of need.

I don't know what I'd do if not for Him - probably make the worst decisions ever and live to regret it later. I owe Him for saving me even before making those poor decisions. Speaking of which, I guess it's about time to move. I've been given a wake up call and now I need to move from my current stay to a new place. I don't know how I'm going to cope. For the longest time I've hated shifting from place to place.

I moved houses a bit as a child and I never liked the first few weeks at a new place. It always took time to get used to a new environment. I guess that's something that never changed about me. You'd think that things like these get better over time but nope...it's always the same. I guess I like the idea of having my place and knowing that I'm going to make it my own but here I go again; packing up and leaving. I just hope that this move will turn out to be a good thing. I mean I know it will, it's just that I dread the first few weeks of it. 

On a brighter note, I am thankful for the sound advice of friends and family who helped me in sorting out this whole move situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment