As obvious as the title suggests, I have made a list of things I would love to do before I die. I have been putting off on this for a while now; perhaps out of fear that if I do write it down, then I will have to reach for it and if I don't I would be sorely disappointed with myself. (like I need more reasons to be blue)
So, here's to the unknown future and in hopes that my list gets shorter as I get older.
C's Twenty To Do List (Not in any particular order)
1. Sing Celine Dion's power ballads before I loose my voice. (1 down!)
2. Get good at the violin and hopefully perform in front of a large crowd
3. Write a song - not for someone I had a crush on
4. Perform at a bar/lounge - for the fun and experience of it
5. Sing with dad
6. Write a book
7. Be in two places at the same time
8. Catch a glimpse of a shooting star
9. Drive.
10. Bungee jump / sky dive
11. Visit Gold Coast, Aussie and not chicken out from swimming
12. Send a message in a bottle and hope to get a reply from it
13. Travel overseas with friends
14. Go on a cruise
15. Attend a massive rock concert
16. Have a Lord of the Rings movie marathon with friends
17. Places to visit: Disneyland, Rome, Greece and Mauritius
18. Attempt to go jungle trekking
19. Watch a Broadway musical in New York
20. Fly a kite
No comments:
Post a Comment