There are days when you just have to vent your frustrations out to someone. It's especially hard when you're the kind who doesn't like confrontations and would rather let bygones be bygones but sometimes one just needs to let it all out and vent.
While venting out your frustrations is probably the only way to keep yourself sane, sometimes its who we vent out to that gets us in trouble and bites us in the arse. I especially am easily trusting of those around me to keep my venting sessions between the two people and the four walls but sometimes the people I vent out to have a tendency of carrying tales to the people I am venting about. Sometimes its just a slip of the tongue that causes a rift between people. Venting becomes misconstrued as a b****ing session and its hard to separate one from the other because both situations are similar. Of course if someone told me that a friend of mine was complaining about me, I'd be pissed but then again everyone has a right to get angry or be disappointed. After all, if you can dish it you need to learn how to take it in right?
I care deeply for the people I know, even the people I vent about. I am not perfect. I have my meltdowns, I have my own gossip sessions, I can be impossible. But of all my imperfections and iniquities, I am not an insincere person. People can clearly tell when I am uncomfortable around them or when I don't quite like them. It's hard to hide my true emotions because I am like an open book - the writings just jump off the white page. The fact that I have this immensely overwhelming conscience makes it hard to hate people. I don't hate people, I just get disappointed with them and I would like to believe that everyone shares the same sentiment.
Hate is a strong word to describe ones feeling for another. To say I hate someone would be a lie because my conscience would keep me in check. No matter how many times a person may have wronged me ("Fool me twice, shame on me; I know) I still would like to believe that there's some good in all of us which can outshine the bad in us.
This coming from a guilty conscience because God knows I have made my fair share of mistakes and I would like people to see the good in me rather than dwell on the bad. So how could I judge when I can be disappointing to others? Although that may be the case, I still can get disappointed with people especially those who keep doing the same things over and over again. It's frustrations and disappointments, not b****ing.
What I am trying to say in a nutshell is I do have venting sessions, I am not perfect, and I like to see the good in others.
Oh, and I don't hate people...just techno music. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment