Background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Magical Musical escapade

I am so looking forward to tonight where I can sit back and be swept away by the songs and dances of BROADWAY!

One of my colleagues got his hands of some tickets so the office is taking a 'field trip' to go see the musical. I am so excited that I can't sit still anymore. Since morning I've been humming to the tunes of some of my favorite musicals!

How I miss my opera singing days.My mother says I should go back to it but my fear is that I have lost my touch to it. As much as I miss it I feel like I've missed out on the best times to develop my voice and range.

Anyway, that story is for another post. So for now, I shall be excited and wait in anticipation for the time when we leave for the musical! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment