This week me mum is stayin over with me because she met in an accident and the car in getting a face-lift...literally...lol...Anyways, we have been playing scrabbles for the past two days and she has been kicking my butt and am so not liking it. I need to work on my strategy and game plan because she has no mercy when it comes to scrabbles. Haha. I have two more days to redeem myself and not let her reign on my parade.Lol.
It has been fun so far and it will be two more days to go before I get back my bed... ;) Right now it's the freakishly thin mattress on the floor for me and I think I've been too pampered with the bed that I am suffering sleeping on the floor. Well, not that I've never slept on the floor before. I used to sleep on the floor in my apartment in KL but of course I had like four layers of mattresses. Hahaha...I guess that's comfortable enough that I don't mind the floor. But this one thin mattress business is no joke.
Apart from that, it's nice having long conversations with mum about random things. I guess she is the one person I can confide in and not worry about the story getting leaked. Lol..We may not always see eye to eye on some things but I believe when I listen to her views and she listens to mine we can come to an agreement. Although she is more stubborn than I am...Hahahaha! : )
Anyways, in other news, the semester will be coming to an end soon and finals will be around the corner. I just need to persevere and finish off my final project which is taking forever to clear. Am praying real hard that all goes well. Also I have a presentation tomorrow for my class so hope that goes well too.
So that's all for now. Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment