Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holier Than Thou People

Some people think that they are the earth, sea and sky. Fuck you! We have lives to. I can’t grasp the magnitude of your stupidity and jealousy that makes you do petty things and react like a 5 year old kid throwing a tantrum.
Who the hell made you the boss of me???
I swear what goes around comes around so you better beware when I’m coming around the corner coz I’m gonna be knocking your socks off. You will never know what hit you.

All this bullshit of smiling and being nice and friendly…SCREW THAT…big time helping people and doing good for others. You stab your friends in the back and you expect others to be nice to you? I thought I was the petty one when I did not feel comfortable around you…but looks like you proved my first impression about you right. You’re a whiney, control-freak, competitive, LOUD, ass kissing jerk off!
I have a life so don’t hate me for it. I have the right to complain about my life as much as I want to. I have responsibilities you cannot even begin to comprehend! I stay close to my friends and yes I do procrastinate…but I bloody get my job done at the end of the day. If your brain is too retarded to handle the pressure at the last minute, then don’t hate me coz you ain’t me. Don’t even BE in the line you are in right now if you donno how to handle pressure and don’t hate others who are able to produce good work even at the last possible minute. I enjoy the fact that my life is busy and I love the thrill of getting things done at the final hour although at times I do wish I would do it earlier. That doesn’t give you the right to do what you did.

I am a child of God, a daughter, a sister, a student, “an admin assistant”, an officer to 5 – 10 clubs, a club chairperson myself, a member of two other clubs, part of the choir in IMPAC, I handle the choir at my church, and I’m a friend to those I love.

So if you want to live my life, you just try it for one day and see if you survive.
Don’t think you’re the only one who has so much things revolving around you and don’t attempt to be concerned for others when you intend on stabbing them in the back. If you happen to read this and you know who you are, I hope you come to your bloody senses.

I may be all smiles when I see you but remember I have a temper like no other and once I unleash my wrath you better run.

No comments:

Post a Comment