Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the hits just keep on coming...

So, I just got a call from my "boss" saying to pass the message to all my colleagues that we have "spies" who come to each department to see if our services are good...and she doesn't want our department to get any complaints but apparently when students are at the counter we do not "layan" them well enough...She put it in a nice way but I can't tell she is getting the brunt end of it...

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the students here are spoon fed and spoilt...I am a student myself but the way these students come to the department, its as if they OWN the people who work here...At times I wish I could smack their faces...Since violence is not the answer, I've opted to S.W.A.S (sarcasm with a smile)... Lols...but only to those who ask me ridiculous questions...

Anyways, whatever it is, I'll try me best to "rush to the counter with a smile plastered on my face"... -.-

1 comment:

  1. you know well enough that private institutions like these, students see themselves as paying customers. The more they pay, the more they expect. So expect nothing less.

    Its life, you would probably be the same if you were in their shoes.

    ReplyDelete