It's his birthday today and I wish I was with him...but the again, I should stop wishing for silly things...I know I should but I don't..Why?
He called yesterday and was talking to him for a while and I passed the phone to my friend and my phone died...I gotta start charging my phone...I know I should but I don't...WHY?!
I was walking home yesterday with W and she got a call from N saying that he just called her informing her that he had met in an accident...I freaked out and was on the verge of tears...In that split second it got me wishing I had charged my phone, what state he was is, whether he's ok...I was scared...then W get's a text from N saying "April Fools"...Damn. It so wasn't funny..I stormed away...I hate her for pulling that stunt...I shouldn't but I do...Why?
I went home..teared a little...was mad as hell at N...din't bother to charge my phone til later in the wee hours of the morning..turned on my phone...saw plenty missed calls from N, W and him...messages from both of em....
I woke up today...it's his birthday, and I still miss him...
No comments:
Post a Comment