Background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

That Random Morning News Flashes

I had an interesting morning so far and a refreshing one if I may add because for some reason even after spending so much time writing 8 pages in my diary last night, I still felt so refreshed when I woke up this morning. And to top that off, I kept jolting up at every hour from 1am onwards thinking that I was late and had missed the alarm. However, for some reason or another everytime I did get up, I still felt refreshed and not tired as I usually would feel when I sudden jolt out of bed.

However, one thing that kept me up was the ache in my side. I feel like someone took a jab at me when I was asleep because my side hurts like crazy. It's like I pulled a muscle or something and it is still hurting. I can't really stretch or turn to one side completely....Oh well, I guess the pain will pass eventually.

So I reached worked today before the crack of dawn and I think it must've rained extremely heavily in the wee hours of the morning or something because the electic pole wires were all snapped and on the floor as I was walking to the office. Eventful morning I say and the weather today is just perfect because it's cooling. Perfect weather for a snooze as well. ;)

Anyways, today would have been two years in our books :) but that story has ended and I will wait for the right time for my new chapter to began. In the meantime, the pages that see ink are running out which means its time to hit the store and get me a new book.

Day before yesterday was another eventful day for me as I received my award for being on the Dean's Honor Roll. Yay me! Lol. It was fun to finally catch up with my fellow coursemates who have been away on internship and it was eventful to receive an award alongside my friends.

I have started playing the violin again. It has been so long since I played and I can't believe how much I miss playing it. For now I coop myself up in my room and play it because it sounded bad in the beginning but I think I am making progress slowly. I just have to remember to keep at it so I don't loose the rhythm. I was feeling a bit frustarted with myself a few days back because I could not remember all the notes and frets like I used to and I would fumble with my bowing technique as well. I guess only time will tell if I get better at it. For now I keep playing the same song over and over again - Rebel Heart by The Corrs and it is slowly improving. I just hope my neighbours don't get sick of listening to me play. Hahaha.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment