Background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Snippets of the Mind.

Yesterday was a fairly interesting day for me...I was in such good spirits the whole day regardless of the fact that there was so much to do at work. However, when evening came and I reached the solace of my room, I realized a certain void that contributed to the emptiness of my current state...I need my darn laptop!

My life feels vacant without any form of entertainment and although I have gone back to my favourite escape, there's only so much I can write...or will write to be precise..the pages are getting lesser and lesser and my hand hurts every so often as it races with my mind to put down in words all the thoughts that run through my head..It's like I'm running a marathon. Unlike blogging, writing is physically a whole lot more harder but the thoughts easily pour out on a piece of paper as compared to a window on a flat screen.

I miss coming home to the sound of music. I miss having the ability to sing along to my favourite songs as I coop myself up in my room and just enjoy the simple moments and memories that each song brings to mind. My playlist is sappy but I don't mind because I have always been a sucker for romance. It's easy to sweep me off my feet with the right words and the right song. I miss watching the same movies over and over again...I gotta get my laptop fixed.

My daily routine has become so mechanical lately that my housemate taunts me ever so often calling me 'lifeless' and such just so I will snap out of it...I keep telling myself, its only temporary...its not permanent...it will be over soon...but I think I've slowly become accustomed to the routine and the solidarity that I don't mind sitting in the room with nothing more than just my thoughts and a piece of parchment. However, I know things will change when the year is over...or at least I remain hopeful...

I think I might go back to playing the violin. Although I am not sure if my housemate will be able to handle the whining sounds seeing as I haven't touched the violin over three years now. But I just might after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment