So months have passed by and I've already started my internship..Yes, it is a new semester...One more year and I'll be done with the books...As of now, work seems fairly doable even with the loads of typing and editing and paperworks to do..
For the most part, its going ok so far except for the fact that I've to wake up at 4am to catch the bus at 5.45, to reach work at 6.45 when the office only opens at 8am or so...Yeah, I know...It's crazy but I don't have much of a choice. I guess its "good training" as SOME people put it...I shall not name names but it does annoy me when i hear the whole good training speech...Its not like they have to do it...In any case, at least I know I'm always overly punctual for work..lol...
Apart from that, life is pretty much simple and laid back...There are days when I enjoy the serenity of singlehood but on other days I succumb to the loneliness BUT I am surviving so far..lols...Always looking for an excuse to look on the brighter side of life..:)
Oh and as of later I've been addicted to the series Lie to Me..awesome show and I must say very educational as well. I guess now I can see tell tale signs of lies...lols...believe me I've tested some of the theories and it is proven true..So, I wait for any chance to try discover any "microexpressions"...Lols...
No comments:
Post a Comment