As I was quietly facebooking, you show up and something strikes a chord...I sent you a message and then see that you sent her a message earlier....All I could think of was "don't check, don't check,don't check"...but I did which I regret right now...The wonders of Facebook is that you can see Wall-to-Wall conversations....
So I check ours just to pop down memory lane and I realize that I've posted on your wall so many messages but not once have you on mine...Makes me wonder if I was delusional all this while thinking that you actually cared...On hers you would write random messages but not on mine...I feel like such an idiot right now...And yes, feeling very green...But who am I to complain...not like we are together anymore...Not that anyone cares in the first place...It's only me and this blog as a place to vent...I guess I'm just overreacting and reading too much into things that aren't true...Maybe its just me and my mind perceiving things as I want it perceived...silly me...
I hate Facebook for having the ability to attain such information...I just ruined my own day....
No comments:
Post a Comment