So the day went acceptionally well after my writing my little love letter to Him...I managed to get cracking on some assignments and stuff. I've been badly procrastinating on my work and it was about time my senses kicked in to overdrive for me to realize that time waits for no man..or woman..
Anyways, I have to admit that I'm not totally reformed but its a good start..well, at least i think its a good start.. :) AND spending time at the library made me feel like my IQ just jumped up like 10percent..hahaha...I guess some good does come out of spending alone time and getting things done..I have tried studying with my friends in the library before but somehow Facebook takes precedence over Social Psychology and Organizational Communication..lols...But, today! I have found my comfort zone...I know now where to sit and study...I don't know about everyone else but I need to find a place comfortable that helps me focus on the task at hand...Needless to say I found my lil corner in the library!
So, I'm guessing my Tuesday library days will be spent there instead of the usual discussion room where nothing much gets done by the end of the day... I hope my friends don't mind though...Hmmm...Maybe I could convince them that the lower level of the library feels condusive enought to get cracking on our assignments..Plus, its just beside the shelves where all our Mass Comm books are anyways...
Besides the amazing discovery at the library, I had an interesting chit-chat session with some unlikely people who I thought I'd never see again. I must say that somehow all the anger and frustrations I felt towards them just disappeared...I feel liberated to a certain extent and it feels good inside although I didn't care too much for the flaunting of their newly announced relationship...
With all that has happened in the past year especially concerning mademoiselle, I think I have finally learnt the true meaning of live and let LIVE...I guess I'm just in a happy mood today because of my new found discovery...Haha...Looks like even the smallest things in life can make a world of a difference.
Bonne nuit everyone!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment