Today is not the most pleasant day for me. Only because I have allowed a series of events that have happened in the past few days affect me all in one go.
Obviously its not worth mentioning those incidences but I guess ignoring them has fueled my emotions to the point where I've had it with the nonsense. In any case, here's the gist of things:
- I wasted my time doing something only to find out someone else had already done it making my efforts wasted and my presence there of no use whatsoever. I had half a mind of walking off but did not want to make a scene.
- I hate when people are late. Nuff said. Pretty sure others would feel the same way if I were late.
- I hate when people ask me to do something last minute and expect me to spend extra time on it when its an inconvenient time for me.
- I start something but then others divert to something else leaving what I started hanging.
While I don't want to make a big deal of all this but I just wish people would get a clue and realize that even small things can hurt sometimes. Maybe it's just one of those days for me, or maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion but I would like to think that I am sensible enough to know when I am over-reacting and when I am genuinely feeling upset.
Then again, I hate being upset with anyone because I always end up feeling guilty at the end of the day for being upset with them. I don't get why I have to feel guilty for being mad or angry or upset with others since it is a genuine feeling. I guess it's just who I am although I wish I could change that about me. Everyone has a right to get angry and STAY angry at some point in time, but somehow it just doesn't work with me.
Well, I guess two days from now I am gonna forget all of this happened and when I read this it's just gonna be a faded memory but I guess venting out without having to confront these people makes me feel a lil better.
So, I guess I'll just let bygones be bygones AGAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment